Frequently Asked Questions
Check-In / Out
– Is it possible to Check-In earlier?
Check-In time is 15:00, but if the cleaning crew is ready earlier, we will let you know and send you a message.
– Is it possible to Check-Out later?
The latest Check-Out time is 10:00. The apartment will be cleaned and prepared for the next guests.
– Is it possible to store my bags / suitcases before Check-In, or after Check-Out?
We do not have a reception or storage space so unfortunately it is not possible to store your bags / suitcases.
During your stay
– How far is it to Amsterdam City Center?
The easiest way to travel to Amsterdam is by train. From Station Zandvoort it a 30 minutesâ€™ drive to Amsterdam Central Station.
– How far is it from Station Zandvoort Railway Station to Amsterdam Beach Apartments?
It is a 15 minutesâ€™ walk, or a 5 minutes taxi drive
– How can I use the free bikes?
The codes of the bike locks are on the info sheet, that will be on your table on the day of arrival. The bikes are in the shared garden and can be used when available.
The bikes are great for short distances.
If you are planning a long trip, or prefer an e-bike, we recommend renting a bike at: www.behindthebeach.nl or www.ziltatsea.nl
– Which restaurants do you recommend?
There are many nice restaurants in Zandvoortâ€™s village center, and on the beach.
– Fun things to do with (small) kids.
The Zandvoort region has many activities to offer. You can go to the beach or walk in the dunes, but have you also thought of these activities?